ISO-TOP CONSTRUCTION SHEETS WF3
Individual and constructive adaptation for assembly and sealing details
ISO-TOP CONSTRUCTION SHEETS WF3 made of high-density THERMAPOR offer the possibility of individual, constructive adaptation for assembly and sealing details on the EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION SYSTEM ISO-TOP WINFRAMER. They can be cut to size and geometry, to individual requirements, on the construction site. They can be used both as adapter sheets in combination with the system profiles or individually as substructure profiles, liners and window sill moldings and in the fitting of blinds and shutters.
With a bending resistance of more than 650kPa, the ISO-TOP CONSTRUCTION SHEETS WF3 offer a very high bearing capacity for windows or doors.
Individually adaptable – quick and easy to customise and combine
- windows can be fitted into the outer thermal insulation level
- optimum integration in EWI systems
- optimisation of the Ψ-value thanks to highly thermal properties
- simple adjustment of length using standard mitre saws
- ideal basis for 3-level-sealing with multi-functional joint sealing strips
- excellent for energy-related building renovation
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was valid 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- can be combined with the system products of the ISO3-WINDOW SEALING SYSTEM
- certified Passive House component
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request).
Berechnen Sie Ihren konkreten Materialbedarf an ISO-TOP WINFRAMER SYSTEMWINKELnRead more