We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +44 (0)1207 56 68 67
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +44 (0)1207 56 68 67
- mail to email@example.com
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE „BLUE LINE“
Exterior driving rain proof window sealing from renewable raw materials
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE „BLUE LINE“ is a bio-based window connection foil for exterior use, the basic component of which is obtained from renewable raw materials. The polymers used to manufacture it are based on sugar-containing plants such as sugar beet, sugarcane, corn, maize and similar species. These types of plant take up large quantities of CO2 while they are growing. This in turn reduces actively harmful greenhouse gases, thus contributing to a balanced climate.
Sustainably produced foils such as ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE „BLUE LINE“ nevertheless provide the same technical properties as foils based on purely synthetic raw materials. ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE „BLUE LINE“ is a flexible and stretchable special foil for connection joints on windows, doors and panels to create a seal that is both air tight and impermeable to driving rain. The soft and very adaptable window connection foil has an acrylate self-adhesive strip for quick and effective application to window frames. ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE „BLUE LINE“ allows vapour diffusion and allows moisture to escape to the outside. This meets the requirements of the energy saving regulation (EnEV) as well as the RAL “installation guide”.
For indoor area please use ISO-CONNECT INSIDE „BLUE LINE“ .
Bio-based, flexible and stretchable special foil for connection joints on windows, doors and panels
- bio-based and sustainably produced
- environment and climate-friendly
- creates a healthy living environment and emission-free
- high elasticity and flexible adaptation, compensates joint movement
- low inherent rigidity and at the same time high ultimate tensile strength for easy and effective application
- air tight, wind proof and vapour diffusion permeable
- driving rain and water resistant
- special fleece surface to enable plastering, painting or pasting over
- with self-adhesive strip for easy installation
- complies with EnEV requirements and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request).
Bio-based exterior weather protection sealing
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE „BLUE LINE“ is a component from the „BLUE LINE“ organic product range. It is used as weather protection for bonding over connection joints on the outside structure of buildings.
The adaptable bio-based special foil is very flexible in its application and is characterised through its low inherent rigidity, allowing problem-free application around corners and conforms to different shapes. The material’s high elasticity makes it particularly suitable for the reliable sealing of movement joints.
Due to the extremely high elasticity of the material it is particularly suitable for the reliable sealing of moving joints. Even on extreme movements between elements the flexible window connecting film ensures a high ultimate tensile strength.