ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE EPDMflexible and air tight sealing to the outside
The weatherproof sealing strip for exterior use
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE EPDM is an elastomer sealing foil for the external sealing of window and door elements in façade constructions. The sealing strip's outstanding feature is its extreme flexibility and high mechanical stability and tear-resistance.
Safe and reliable sealing to the outside
- high mechanical stability and tear-resistance
- permanent exterior seal
- high stretchability – compensates joint movements
- extremely temperature- and weather-resistant
- approved for threshold sealing in accordance with DIN 18531 and 18533
- for seals in steel façade structures
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was valid 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Versatile use in metal, window and facade construction
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE EPDM has been designed for the external sealing of bottom joints on doors and floor-length windows to the perimeter area. In old building refurbishment it is mainly used for sealing against standing water in the threshold area or for parapets on the outside under the window sill. It is also ideal for the external sealing of construction elements in the facade area.
Tried-and-trusted use as a window sealing strip
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE EPDM is always used wherever special loads occur. It is particularly suitable as a window sealing strip for external use, and with a thickness of ≥ 1.1 mm it conforms with the DIN-requirements. ISO-CONNECT INSIDE EPDM is also available for interior use.