ISO-CONNECT VARIO XDfor the inner and outer sealing of window connection joints
The sd-variable special foil for high joint dryness
ISO-CONNECT VARIO XD is an innovative humidity variable special foil for the inner and outer sealing of window and façade connection joints. The highly functional foil reacts to the different seasonal temperature and humidity gradients by variably adapting its sd-value, thus achieving a high drying effect in the joint all year round. For a positive impact on your health, the environment and your pocket.
Extremely resistant to driving rain, tearing and UV
- complies with the requirements of Building Energy Act concerning the airtightness of the building shell and the recommendations published by the RAL-Gütegemeinschaft Fenster und Haustüren e.V. (RAL quality assurance association for windows and doors) in the "installation guide".
- only one product for internal and external sealing (avoids application mistakes, makes purchasing and storage easier)
- high drying effect in the joint thanks to humidity-regulating functional mechanism (variable sd-value)
- resistant to driving rain up to more than 1,050 Pa
- high tear resistance
- up to 1 year UV stability in any weather conditions
- greater mechanical load resistance than conventional fleece foils
- special surface with hydrophobic effect
- can be plastered over on one side thanks to special fleece
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Installed quickly and safely on the inside and outside
There are seven different versions available for fast and effective installation. In addition, a special fleece surface ensures the special foil can be plastered and pasted over easily.
Improved climate in metal, window and facade construction
ISO-CONNECT VARIO XD is excellently suited for the sealing of both internal and external window and door elements in metal, window and facade constructions. On the outside, the special foil serves as weather protection, on the inside as an airtight layer separating the indoor and outdoor climates.
Six finishes that offer maximum flexibility to cater for your specific application requirements.
without self-adhesive strip
SK foil self-adhesive on 1 side using 1 acrylic strip on the smooth foil side
SK fleece self-adhesive on 1 side using 1 acrylic strip on the textured fleece side
BT foil self-adhesive on 1 side using 1 butyl strip on the smooth foil side
2SK self-adhesive on the same edge of both / alternating sides using 1 acrylic strip on the textured fleece side and 1 acrylic strip on the smooth foil side
2SK-1BT Duo self-adhesive on both / alternating sides using 1 acrylic strip on the textured fleece side and 1 acrylic strip, plus 1 butyl strip on the smooth foil side