We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to email@example.com
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
self-adhesive sealing membrane for outer sealing
The self-adhesive sealing membrane for the outer sealing of floor connections
ISO-CONNECT KSKSEAL is a self-adhesive, flexible sealing membrane made of polymer-modified bitumen which is used for the external sealing of window and door elements in facade constructions. ISO-CONNECT KSKSEAL protects components in contact with the ground permanently against non-pressurised water as per DIN 18533 for sealing thresholds, ground moisture and non-accumulating seepage water.
Immediately resistant to water and driving rain
- can be processed all year round
- no hard-drying necessary
- no waiting times
- flexible, resilient, crack-covering
- highly resistant to all aggressive substances which naturally occur in soil
- perforated masking paper for simple fitting
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Comprehensive protection for components in contact with the ground
ISO-CONNECT KSKSEAL has been designed for the correct physical external sealing of bottom joints on doors and floor-length windows to the perimeter area in accordance with DIN 18531 and 18533. The transition to further bituminous sealing in the perimeter area is thus possible conform to material requirements.
Straightforward installation, consistent sealing
The completely self-adhesive sealing membrane ISO-CONNECT KSKSEAL can be used on a range of different surfaces. Depending on the width of 100 – 350 mm, between 1 and 3 perforations along the length of the membrane make installation easy.