We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to email@example.com
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO-ZELL THERMAL TAPE
for thermal breaks and decoupling
The decoupling tape for optimised thermal bridges
ISO-ZELL THERMAL TAPE is a decoupling tape that has been specially designed for thermal breaks. It consists of a self-adhesive coated PE or PP foam and stands out through its high compression resistance and favourable heat conduction properties.
To improve the energy balance
- complies with the requirements of the current energy-saving regulation (EnEV)
- high compression resistance
- closed-cell with smooth surface
- optimises thermal bridges
- high ageing resistance
- environmentally friendly – chemically neutral
- conforms to the requirements of the new IFBS-guidline for joint tightness and lightweight steel constructions
Thermal break in no time
The ISO-ZELL THERMAL TAPE guarantees effective thermal breaks.
Ideal for trapezoidal metal sheets, sandwich and metal construction
This breaker tape has been especially developed to reduce thermal bridges between building sub-structures and the outer shell. It is suitable for improving thermal bridges where trapezoidal metal sheets, sandwich elements, curtain wall façade elements and cassette walls are installed. ISO-ZELL THERMAL TAPE is convincing for both wall and roof applications.