We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to email@example.com
ISO-BLOCO 600 „COLOUR EDITION“
joint sealing resistant to driving rain up to 600 Pa
The pre-compressed joint sealing tape in a range of bold colours
ISO-BLOCO 600 „COLOUR EDITION” makes it possible to achieve stunning colour effects with structural joints in buildings up to 100 m high. The product's excellent properties retain all the proven benefits of pre-compressed joint sealing tapes and BG1 certification, which is proof that the permanently elastic tape can be used in external joints that are directly exposed to the weather.
- available in many different colours
- suitable for facade, wall and window joints
- meets the stringent requirements of DIN 18542:2009 BG 1
- resistant to driving rain of 600 Pa as a minimum
- seals against wind, dust, splashwater, for joints up to 42 mm in width
- vapour diffusion permeable
- good adhesion properties during fitting
- permanently elastic, with life-long movement capacity
- excellent acoustic and thermal insulation properties
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Reliable sealing for sensational coloured joints
ISO-BLOCO 600 „COLOUR EDITION” can be used professionally in many areas of construction and building types. The joints can be either visually highlighted by the coloured sealing tape, or concealed by evenly matching the joint colour to the adjacent masonry. Give free rein to your imagination when designing the colour of building facades.
Precoloured joint face saves time
The visible joint face of ISO-BLOCO 600 „COLOUR EDITION” is precoloured, so you can confidently forget all about the effort of painting over the joint. Therefore eliminating a time-consuming step when fitting a coloured joint sealant.