We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to email@example.com
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO-PROFIL FILLER PIECES
custom-fit moulded foam pieces for insulating metal sheet seams
Foam pieces for retrofit insulation of metal seals
ISO-PROFIL FILLER PIECES are custom-fit moulded foam pieces made of high-quality polyethylene which are mainly used for the closing and insulation of retrofit trapezoidal sheet seams. They are available in an optimum fit for a wide range of profile sheet types manufactured by European manufacturers.
The optimum product version for every requirement
- exact fit for every trapezoidal sheet
- fine cells with a consistent smooth surface
- permanently elastic as well as having high form stability
- environmentally friendly – chemically neutral
- UV-resistant version with aluminium lamination available
- product variant with venting seam available
- available in fire protection class B2
- available in a two-coloured version
- high product quality, regularly monitored
- conforms to the requirements of the IFBS directive "joint airtightness in lightweight steel structures"
Custom-fit sealing of seams in lightweight steel structures
ISO-PROFIL FILLER PIECES are used for the reliable and permanent sealing of seams in installed trapezoidal sheets. The foam pieces can be retrofitted easily and exactly.
Foam and mineral fibre pieces for partitions and fire walls
ISO-PROFILE FILLER PIECES are used in metal and trapezoidal sheet structures. They have been especially designed for the installation of partitions as well as in roof and façade applications. Increased fire protection requirements are met by two non-flammable product variants made of mineral fibre which are suitable for use with fire walls.