We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to email@example.com
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE EPDM
flexible and air tight sealing to the inside
The stretchable sealing strip for interior use
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE EPDM is a highly vapour diffusion impermeable butyl rubber foil for the sealing of window, door and facade connections on the interior. Due to the high stretchability of the elastic material, the sealing strip is able to compensate joint movements long-term. The foil's outstanding feature is its extreme flexibility and high mechanical stability and tear-resistance.
Flexible and air tight seal to the inside
- high mechanical stability and tear-resistance
- permanent interior seal
- high stretchability – compensates joint movements
- sd-value over 240 m
- suitable for the sealing of façade structures
- extremely temperature- and weather-resistant
- complies with EnEV requirements and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
For metal, window and façade constructions and refurbishing old buildings
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE EPDM is used as a versatile and proven sealing foil for metal, window and façade constructions. Where old buildings are refurbished, the sealing strip is required for connections to patios, mechanical attachment with aluminium strips and the sealing of door thresholds. The foil is available with and without SK pre-assembled strips for custom installation.
Safe connection to the structure even under high loads
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE EPDM has been designed for the physically correct sealing of windows, doors and facade connections on the interior. It is always used wherever special loads occur in refurbishment work on old buildings. ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE EPDM is also available for exterior use.