We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to email@example.com
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD
sealing of inner and outer levels
The innovative special foil with the variable sd-value
ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD has unusual properties. The innovative window connection foil adapts to the seasonal temperature and vapour diffusion gradients which occur from the inside outwards or the outside inwards. Thus ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD belongs to a completely new generation of foils which guarantees dry joints all year round, banning mould from the connection joint and sealing the joint in an energy-saving manner.
High installation safety, low energy costs
- complies with the recommendations of the RAL-Gütegemeinschaft Fenster und Haustüren
(RAL quality association for windows and front doors)
- high drying effect of the joint thanks to humidity-regulating functional mechanism
- only one product for inner and outer sealing levels
- avoids fitting errors caused by mix-ups
- less building damage and lower health risks by avoiding mould formation in the connection joint
- purchasing and storage cost less
- special fleece surface, easy to plaster and glue over
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Simpler, faster, more flexible
The fleece-laminated special foil ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD is equipped with a self-adhesive strip for fast and effective attachment to the window frame. Alternatively, the foil is available with an additional self-adhesive butyl strip for fixing to the masonry.
The all-round window foil for inside and outside use
ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD plays a double role in the 3-level model of the RAL quality association for windows and front doors. Thanks to its unusual transformation ability, the window connection foil is suitable both for outdoor use as weather protection and for indoor use as an airtight layer to separate indoor and outdoor climates.
Seven finishes that offer maximum flexibility to cater for your specific application requirements.
SK single side self-adhesive with 1 self-adhesive strip on the fleece side
SK-GT single side self-adhesive with 1 self-adhesive strip on the fleece sied + 100 mm mesh
SK-BT Mono single side self-adhesive with 1 self-adhesive strip and 1 butyl-adhesive strip on the smooth side
SK-BT Duo alternating self-adhesive with 1 self-adhesive strip on the fleece side and 1 butyl-adhesive strip on the smooth foil side
2SK-GT double-sided self-adhesive, 2 Self-adhesive strips (window mounting) on the fleece side and 1 special adhesive strip (wall mounting) on the foil side + 10 mm mesh
full surface adhesive finish with a 2-way or 3-way split liner
FINISH COMPLETE DUO
full surface adhesive finish with a 2-way or 3-way split liner and 1 self-adhesive strip (window mounting)