ISO-BLOCO HYBRATECFuture-facing with hybrid technology
Multi-functional tape 4.0 with integrated film barrier layers
ISO-BLOCO HYBRATEC combines the quality features of premium window connection foils with the benefits of MF 1-certified (previously BG 1- and BG R-certified) multi-functional joint sealing tapes. This new hybrid technology combines excellent impermeability to air and resistance to driving rain of foils with the considerable expansion force and significant long-term capacity to absorb movements of pre-compressed PUR soft foam. Isn’t that great?
Multi-functional to RAL standards
With an a-value of 0.00 m3/[h·m·(daPa)n], ISO-BLOCO HYBRATEC is 100% airtight on the inside, preventing heat losses by convection. In the functional area, the tape has high acoustic and thermal insulation values while, in the weather protection layer the resistance to driving rain (1,050 Pa) is greatly above-average. By integrating several barrier layers, ISO-BLOCO HYBRATEC complies with the principle “inside tighter than outside”.
Innovative hybrid technology with 10-year functional warranty*
- Hybrid technology thanks to film barrier layers
- sealing of a wide range of different joints with one tape dimension 6 – 40 mm
- absolutely air tight thanks to several barrier layers of film
- double protection thanks to hybrid technology
- no flow of warm air from the inside to the outside
- maximum energy saving
- resistant to driven rain in excess of 1,050 Pa
- complies with the principle “inside tighter than outside” thanks to several barrier layers of film
- optimum transportation of humidity
- high drying effect
- high functional reliability due to large expansion ability
- certified Passive House component
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* Under the manufacturer's conditions (available on request).
Reliably energy-efficient in passive and zero-energy houses
Total air-tightness, maximum thermal protection and resistance to driving rain to take account of climate change, combined with long-term capacity to absorb movements ... these are mandatory requirements for passive and zero-energy houses. You're on the safe side with ISO-BLOCO HYBRATEC!