ISO-CONNECT INSIDE „BLUE LINE“
Bio-based window connection foil for interior use
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE „BLUE LINE“ is a bio-based window connection foil for interior use, the basic component of which is obtained from renewable raw materials. The polymers used to manufacture it are based on sugar-containing plants which take up large quantities of CO2 while they are growing, reduce actively harmful greenhouse gases and contribute to a balanced climate. Sustainably produced foils such as ISO-CONNECT INSIDE „BLUE LINE“ nevertheless provide the same technical properties as foils based on purely synthetic raw materials.
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE „BLUE LINE“ is a flexible and stretchable special foil for connection joints on windows, doors and panels to create a seal that is both air and wind tight. The soft and very adaptable window connection foil has an acrylate self-adhesive strip for quick and effective application to window frames. ISO-CONNECT INSIDE „BLUE LINE“ creates a vapour diffusion barrier and prevents the risk of condensation in the functional area. This meets the requirements of the Building Energy Act as well as the RAL “installation guide”.
For outdoor area please use ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE „BLUE LINE“.
Bio-based, flexible and stretchable special foil for connection joints on windows, doors and panels
- bio-based and sustainably produced
- environment and climate-friendly
- creates a healthy living environment and emission-free
- high elasticity and flexible adaptation, compensates joint movement
- low inherent rigidity and at the same time high ultimate tensile strength for easy and effective application
- air tight, wind proof and vapour diffusion retardant
- driving rain and water resistant
- special fleece surface to enable plastering, painting or pasting over
- with self-adhesive strip for easy installation
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was vaild 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request).
Air tight level application over connection joints on the inside
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE „BLUE LINE“ is a component from the „BLUE LINE“ organic product range. It is used as an air tight level application over connection joints on the inside of the building structure.
The adaptable bio-based special foil is very flexible in its application and is characterised through its low inherent rigidity, allowing problem-free application around corners and conforms to different shapes. The material’s high elasticity makes it particularly suitable for the reliable sealing of movement joints.
Due to the extremely high elasticity of the material it is particularly suitable for the reliable sealing of moving joints. Even on extreme movements between elements the flexible window connecting film ensures a high ultimate tensile strength.