We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to email@example.com
ISO-CHEMIE BEARS RESPONSIBILITY ENVIRONMENT CERTIFICATION ACCORDING TO ISO 14001
ISO-Chemie has had a certified environment management system according to ISO 14001 since March 2013. As a manufacturer of energy-efficient and sustainable sealing solutions we feel we have an obligation to constantly improve the environmental impact of our products.
We make a continual contribution to environmental protection through numerous environmental policy measures:
- Reduction of energy consumption and lowering of CO2 emissions
- Solar panels on the roof of the company building – producing around 1/5 of the electricity we need per year
- Economical use of water, electricity and raw materials
- Special waste disposal measures
- Processing of environmentally friendly (CFC-free), harmless, recyclable materials
- Environment Product Declarations (EPDs):
- for polyethylene, polypropylene and polyurethane foams (provide information about the use of energy and resources)
- for sealing tapes (have an extremely positive effect on energy consumption and thus on the environmental balance of buildings)
- Many of our sealing products have been rated “very low emission” (GEV mark EMICODE® EC1PLUS)