for air tight bonding of roof underlays
The adhesive tape with the exceptional adhesive strength
This sodium bicarbonate paper is equipped with a very strong acrylate dispersion adhesive on one side. This guarantees that the ISO-TOP POWER-TAPE is ideal for the airtight bonding of roof tile underlays in accordance with DIN 4108-7.
Keeps the air out of foil, fleece and paper bonds
- meets the requirements for airtight connection stipulated in DIN 4108-7
- glues foil sealing panels air tight to one another
- optimum connection of overlaps
- very good adhesion to standard vapour barrier foils and roof tile underlays
- free of softening agents and halogens
- constant, DIN-conform quality regularly tested by external institutes
For the air tight bonding of roof tile underlays
ISO-TOP POWER-TAPE is used particularly where a frictional connection is to be set up for the reliable bonding between roof tile underlay and vapour barrier foils on the basis of foil, fleece and paper.