ISO-FLAME KOMBI F 120fire stop joint sealing tape
The sealing solution which meets demanding fire-protection requirements
ISO-FLAME KOMBI F 120 is a PUR sealing tape equipped with a special flame-retardant impregnation which withstands fire and smoke for at least 30 to 120 minutes in the event of a fire. Thanks to these characteristics it meets the most stringent fire-protection requirements.
Prevents joints burning through
- meets the requirements of DIN 4102-4 F 120
- approved for fire resistance classes F 30 and F 120
- approved by iBMB MPA Braunschweig, ABP P-3436 / 5813 - MPA BS
- permanently elastic, with life-long movement capacity
- for joint sizes from 4 to 40 mm
- acoustic and thermal insulation properties
- can be painted over using standard emulsion paints
- constant, DIN-conform quality regularly tested by external institutes
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
For fast and clean application
With ISO-FLAME KOMBI F 120 you install a reliable fire-protection solution for your customers. Good for you: pre-treatment of the joint or additional sealing using filler at the joint flanks is not necessary. ISO-FLAME KOMBI F 120 may be covered with standard silicone masses to meet further optical and water-tightness requirements.
The sealing tape for comprehensive building safety
ISO-FLAME KOMBI F 120 can be used in all areas of construction and building types. It is excellent as a fire-stop for expansion and moving joints in components used to form fire zones.