ISO-BLOCO 300 „PREMIUM EDITION“
seals against wind, dust and splashwater
Reliable protection against driving rain, draught and dust
This PUR sealing tape is impregnated with polymer dispersion and provides effective protection against driving rain, draughts and dust. ISO-BLOCO 300 „PREMIUM EDITION“ also stands out on account of its acoustic and thermal insulation properties. In its compressed state, the sealing tape is ideal for sealing building constructions and facades.
Standard-conform joint sealing in top quality
- meets the requirements of DIN 18542:2020 BG 2
- reliable protection against driving rain up to 300 Pa or wind force 9
- Seals joints effectively against wind, dust, splashwater
- permanently elastic, with life-long movement capacity
- vapour diffusion permeable
- acoustic and thermal insulation properties
- can be painted over using standard emulsion paints
- high adhesive force during fitting
- constant quality to DIN standards, with regular controls from independent institutions
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was valid 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Simple and fast installation
ISO-BLOCO 300 „PREMIUM EDITION“ can be used up to a joint width of 25 mm. Thanks to its powerful adhesive strength on one side, the PUR joint sealing tape, which is impregnated with flame-retardant polymer dispersion, is simple and fast to install.
For sealing joints and connections in building constructions and façades
ISO-BLOCO 300 „PREMIUM EDITION“ is recommended for sealing joints and connections in building constructions and facades. The pre-compressed joint sealing tape is particularly suitable for use in for windows, metal, masonry, timber and drywall structures. In addition, ISO-BLOCO 300 „PREMIUM EDITION“ can also be used as a thermal barrier tape.