ISO-BLOCO AIRFor air tight joint sealing
Energy-saving thanks to absolute airtightness
ISO-BLOCO AIR is an absolutely air tight, pre-compressed and self-expanding joint sealing tape. With its proven hybrid technology, ISO-BLOCO AIR meets the requirements of the German Building Energy Act (GEG) for 100 % air tight building envelopes and joints. The thermal eduction function in the construction joint is enhanced due to the effective sandwich design. The most important key indicators for ISO-BLOCO AIR are the a-value of ≈ 0.00 m³ / [h · m · (daPa)2/3], the impermeability to driving rain of more than 750 Pa and fulfilment of the requirements of BG 1 and BG R in a single tape.
Air tight and wide functional ranges
- thermal reduction barrier in the energy joint due to absolute airtightness
- resistant to driving rain in excess of 750 Pa
- reliability due to wide functional ranges
- permanent movement capacity
- seals a wide range of joints with just two tape dimensions from 5 – 34 mm
- complies with the DIN 18542 BG 1 / BG R
- optimum transportation of humitity
- can be painted over using standard emulsion paints
- constant quality to DIN standards and with regular controls from independant institutions
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act and the recommendations of the RAL ”installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* Under the manufacturer's conditions (available on request).
100 % joint airtightness
ISO-BLOCO AIR can be used in new builds and renovations. As joint sealing tape 4.0 it meets the requirements of ultramodern buildings such as low energy, passive and even zero energy or plus energy houses. Permanent functional joint seals in building constructions are guaranteed. ISO-BLOCO AIR ensures simple, reliable and energy-saving seals between mineral, metal, wood and drywall materials, in the sealing of precast concrete units, in masonry joints and in window or door installation.