effective insulation and soundproofing
The specialist for effective insulation
The strengths of ISO-BLOCO HF are effective insulation and sound protection. These are played out effectively by the impregnated and pre-compressed sealing tape as an insulation layer between window couplings or in the functional area between building elements.
Consistently high acoustic and thermal insulation
- optimised for use as a sealing and insulating layer in the ISO³-WINDOW SEALING SYSTEM
- high permanent elasticity
- vapour diffusion permeable
- suitable as a sealing tape in construction joints
- high adhesive force during fitting
- compatible with all standard sealing compounds
- expansion even at low temperatures
- self-adhesive on one side, making it easier to fit
- constant quality controls to DIN standards
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was valid 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
The optimum solution for tight joint structures
Where conventional insulation materials leave blemishes and cavities in tight joint structures, ISO-BLOCO HF provides an effective seal. The pre-compressed tape expands after fitting in the window frame, thus reliably filling the functional area in both narrow and wide spots.
For more warmth and cosiness
ISO-BLOCO HF was specially developed for use as a sealing and insulating layer in the ISO³-WINDOW SEALING SYSTEM. In addition, it is also excellently suited as a sealing material border or thermal insulation tape for the interior. The insulating tape is free of halogens and isocyanate, making it absolutely safe for fitters and residents alike.