We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to email@example.com
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
for sealing against driving rain and building humidity
The special sealing tape with integrated membrane system
ISO-MEMBRA SX works according to the principle of a highly efficient membrane seal. This improves sealing against driving rain, at the same time allowing trapped building humidity to escape completely. This means the special sealing tape based on PUR-soft foam fully meets the requirements of the energy saving regulation.
Copes with even major joint movements
- meets the requirements of DIN 18542 BG 1 and BG R for large joint tolerances
- complies with the IFBS technical rules for lightweight metal construction
- integrated membrane system for enhanced sealing
- high permanent movement compensation
- resistant to driving rain up to more than 600 Pa
- vapour diffusion permeable
- steady re-expansion delay, allowing more time for installation
- suitable for passive energy houses
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was valid 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Reduces time pressure during installation
This special sealing tape is ideal for the reliable sealing of large joint tolerances. Joints up to 18 mm can be covered with only 2 tape dimensions with the aid of the integrated membrane system. ISO-MEMBRA SX is pre-compressed for even more convenient installation. The steady re-expansion delay allows a larger time window during installation.
One tape for many areas of application
ISO-MEMBRA SX is excellently suitable for sealing joints in trapezoidal sheets, sandwich and metal constructions, in timber, log cabin, solid masonry and pre-fabricated buildings as well as in thermal insulation composite systems (WDVS). It can also be used for sealing window connecting joints in old and new buildings.