We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to email@example.com
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO-PROFIL FILLER STRIPS
custom-fit foam strips for insulating metal sheet seams
Custom-fit foam strips for insulating metal sheet seams
ISO-PROFIL FILLER STRIPS are precise profile-cut moulded parts made of high-quality PE foam which are used to close trapezoidal and wave profile sheet seams. They are available in an optimum fit for a wide range of metal sheet types manufactured by European profile metal sheet manufacturers.
Fine cells, permanently elastic, form stability
- exact fit for every trapezoidal sheet
- fine cells with a consistent smooth surface
- permanently elastic as well as having high form stability
- environmentally friendly – chemically neutral
- UV-resistant version with aluminium lamination available
- product variant with venting seam available
- fire protection class B2
- available in a two-coloured version
- complies with the IFBS technical rules for lightweight metal construction
- high product quality, regularly monitored
Reliable sealing of seams in metal and industrial buildings
ISO-PROFIL FILLER STRIPS have been designed especially for the reliable and permanent closing of corrugated profile and trapezoidal sheet seams in metal and industrial buildings. They are used as a weather-protection system as well as for sound and thermal insulation, and are available with an installation-friendly self-adhesive butyl tape on request.
Custom-fit strips for roofs and facades
ISO-PROFIL FILLER STRIPS are used both on the roof near the roof capping tiles and eaves as well as in the parapet connection area of the facade.