ISO-TOP ELASTIFLEXReliable foam-filling of connection joints
The highly elastic PUR spray foam for consistent thermal insulation in the functional area
ISO-TOP ELASTIFLEX is a highly elastic PUR spray foam which is about three times more flexible than conventional PUR foams on the market. The high flexibility significantly reduces the risk of the foam cracking in the joint, and thus guarantees thermal and sound insulation long-term on the functional level. Thermal elongation of patio doors, lift-and-slide doors and large-size construction elements can be fitted easily thanks to the high flexibility of the PUR spray foam. ISO-TOP ELASTIFLEX guarantees a high wind-tightness of connection joints and can be processed at temperatures down to -10 °C. Low volume loss and very good form stability are further positive characteristics of ISO-TOP ELASTIFLEX.
As from 24 August 2023 adequate training is required before industrial or professional use.
Remains in top form permanently
- highly elastic, three times more flexible than conventional PUR spray foam
- tested to GEV-EMICODE, certified as very low-emission (EC1PLUS)
- excellent adhesion to almost all construction surfaces
- very fast curing
- no pressure, will not bow or distort Framework
- resistant to ageing, rotting, mould and decay
- free, simple and complete recycling thanks to the P.D.R. System
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was valid 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Reliable foam-filling of connection joints
ISO-TOP ELASTIFLEX is extremely suitable for the permanently elastic foam-filling of the connection joints of window and door frames in accordance with Building Energy Act, DIN 4108-7 and the RAL “Installation guide” for windows and external doors. When ISO-TOP ELASTIFLEX is used correctly, the risk of foam cracking in the connection joints on gables, purlins, eaves, roof beams, dormer windows, roof windows and pipe ducts for fresh air and waste air is averted effectively.
Excellent adhesion to almost all construction surfaces
The innovative special PUR spray foam can be applied to all standard construction surfaces such as concrete, masonry, stone, plaster, timber, corrosion-protected metal, polystyrene (EPS and XPS), PIR/PUR rigid foam, polyester and rigid PVC. The adhesive surfaces must have a sufficient load-bearing capacity and be clean, dust- and grease-free. Dry surfaces should be moistened slightly to improve adhesion and curing as well as the foam cell structure.