ISO-TOP FACADE SEAL
Permanently reliable sealing
The permanently elastic sealant for consistent weather protection
ISO-TOP FACADE SEAL is an almost odourless, sprayable sealant on a hybrid polymer basis, which is ideal for the sealing of moving joints on the outside of buildings thanks to its colour-fastness and resistance to weathering and UV rays. ISO-TOP FACADE SEAL bonds without primer even on slightly moist surfaces, cures blister-free and is very good to paint over with water-based paints as per DIN 52452.
Highly adhesive and flexible, even on humid and porous surfaces
- can be processed from 0 °C
- permanently flexible after curing
- complies with ISO 11600 F-25LM (maximum total deformation 25 %)
- for versatile use on many standard construction surfaces
- can be painted over well (with water-based paints)
- even sticks to slightly moist surfaces
- free of solvents, isocyanate and silicone
- leaves no stains on porous surfaces such as natural stone, dressed stone, marble, granite
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was valid 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
Permanently reliable seals in building constructions and new buildings
The permanently flexible sealant ISO-TOP FACADE SEAL is excellently suitable for the reliable sealing of moving joints on the outside of buildings in accordance with DIN 18540, for sealing outside joints during renovation and new building work in accordance with DIN 4108-7 and for sealing solid construction joints on the exterior. The sprayable sealing is used between window frames, door frames and the masonry or in expansion joints between construction materials.
The weatherproof sealant for dry and moist surfaces
ISO-TOP FACADE SEAL can be used on all standard construction surfaces – providing these are load-bearing, clean, dust- and grease-free. The sealant achieves the best adhesive values on dry surfaces. Porous surfaces in water loaded applications should be primed. We recommed a preliminary adhesion test on every surface. Curing is effected by air humidity at room temperature and takes place from outside to inside, slowing as time progresses. The ISO-TOP PRESSFIX spray gun is available to make processing child’s Play.
For an easier processing, we recommend:
MIT UNSEREN DREI STARSRead more