ISO-CONNECT INSIDE CLExtremely flexible and stretchable special foil for interior use
Reliably separation of interior and exterior climate with high elasticity and flexible adaptation
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE CL is an extremely flexible, stretchable and tearproof special foil with very high adhesion that can be used for connection joints on windows, doors and panels to create a seal that is air tight and wind proof.
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE CL is made from a pliable soft synthetic fleece. It is self-adhesive over the entire surface and has a self-adhesive
strip to aid fitting. The fleece foil creates a vapour barrier which reliably separates the interior climate from the exterior. ISO-CONNECT INSIDE CL complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act GEG and the RAL “installation guide”
For outdoor area please use ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE CL.
- full surface adhesion with extreme bonding for easy installation
- high elasticity and flexible adaptation, compensates joint movement
- low inherent rigidity and at the same time high ultimate tensile strength for easy and effective application
- air tight and wind proof, vapour diffusion retardant
- driving rain and water resistant
- special fleece surface to enable plastering, painting or paisting over
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request).
Reliable sealing of window connection joints in case of strong component movements
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE CL is used inside buildings for gluing over window connection joints; it adapts especially well to the substrate. This inside foil creates a reliable seal for movement joints. As it is extremely good for absorbing movement whilst offering high tensile strength, even significant component movements can be permanently compensated with this flexible window connection foil.