ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE CL
Extremely flexible and stretchable special foil for exterior use
Flexible driving rain protection in case of high joint movements
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE CL is an extremely flexible and stretchable special foil that can be used for connection joints on windows, doors and panels to create a seal that is air tight and resistant to driving rain. It is made from a pliable soft synthetic fleece and is self-adhesive over the entire surface making it easy to fit to the frame profile. The material of the vapour-permeable fleece foil allows moisture to be transported from the joint to the outside.
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE CL complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act GEG (EnEV was valid 31.10.20) and the RAL “installation guide”.
For indoor area please use ISO-CONNECT INSIDE CL.
- high elasticity and flexible adaptation, compensates joint movement
- low inherent rigidity and at the same time high ultimate tensile strength for easy and effective application
- air tight and wind proof, vapour diffusion permeable
- driving rain and water resistant
- special fleece surface to enable plastering, painting or paisting over
- with self-adhesive strip for easy installation
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was vaild 31.10.20) and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request).
Adaptable weather protection for the outer shell
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE CL is used as weather protection for connection joints on the outer shell of the building; it adapts especially well to the substrate. This external foil creates a reliable seal for movement joints. The foil’s very low inherent rigidity allows it to be applied easily and precisely, even on angled structures.