We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to email@example.com
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE FD
stretchable special foil for the air tight sealing of windows
The stretchable special foil for the external sealing of moving joints
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE FD is an extremely flexible and stretchable special foil for sealing of connection joints on windows, doors and panels airtight and resistant to driving rain. It guarantees high compensation of movement coupled with high tensile strength even where extreme construction element movements are involved. The vapour diffusion permeable fleece foil allows humidity to be transported consistently to the outside.
Adaptable and tear-resistant at the same time
- high stretchability and flexible adaptation
- low inherent rigidity combined with high tensile strength for simple and precise application
- airtight and windproof, vapour diffusion permeable
- resistant to pelting rain
- special fleece surface which is good for plastering, painting or gluing over
- with self-adhesive strips for quick and effective installation
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was vaild 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Quick application thanks to self-adhesive strip
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE FD is made of an adaptable, soft synthetic fleece which is equipped with a self-adhesive strip for quick and effective application to the window frame. Thanks to the special fleece surface, the foil can be plastered, painted and glued over easily.
Safe weather protection for the building shell
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE FD is used as weather protection for gluing over connection joints on outside shells of buildings. The special foil is very flexible in application and can be adapted easily to the surface. Its low inherent rigidity allows problem-free application of the special foil to angled structures.
The different finishes offer flexible application areas
SK single side self-adhesive with 1 self-adhesive strip
full surface adhesive finish with a 2-way or 3-way split liner
FINISH COMPLETE DUO
full surface adhesive finish with a 2-way or 3-way split liner and 1 self-adhesive strip (window mounting)