ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD „PADS”Ready-to-use adhesive pads for spot-masking components and leaks
Adhesive pads made of air tight and fleece-coated special foil
ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD „PADS” are ready-to-use adhesive pads for spot-masking components and leaks. A perforated tear-off line allows them to be quickly and easily detached from the roll by hand.
They are made from an air tight and fleece-coated special foil and are self-adhesive over the entire surface. With its special functionality, the sd-value of the special foil adapts to the seasonal temperature gradients which occur from the inside outwards or the outside inwards. As a result, moisture can be transported to the outside or to the room regardless of the weather conditions, effectively preventing condensation damage.
High installation safety, low energy costs
- simple and fast masking of metal anchors
- perforations mean that no blades / scissors are needed
- only one product for internal and external sealing levels
- special fleece surface suitable for plastering over
- with full surface adhesive finish
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was vaild 31.10.20) and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request).
Just tear off and stick!
ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD „PADS” are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. As they are self-adhesive over the full surface, there is no need for additional gluing with paste-like tube adhesives such as ISO-TOP FLEX-ADHESIVE.
ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD „PADS” are supplied on a perforated roll so that the foil pads can simply be torn off individually.
As they are 200 mm long, the pads are ideal for masking anchors and fixing cleats, creating an air tight cover that is resistant to driving rain and creating a base surface for metal fixing anchors that can be plastered.