We can help you find the ideal product for your requirements.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9844
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can give you tips on processing our products and help with our know-how.
- phone +49 (0) 7361 9490-9845
- mail to email@example.com
STANDARD-CONFORM WINDOW SEALING
Less heat loss and an improved indoor climate
The new Building Energy Act (EnEV was vaild 31.10.20) specifies that all buildings must be sealed for constant air impermeability in accordance with the latest technical standard. This means that when windows are installed, the window connection joint must be sealed in a special way complying with the RAL principle of "inside tighter than outside". In addition, numerous DIN standards and physical circumstances must be taken into account concerning the interaction of differently designed window frames made of wood, PVC and aluminium and various masonry constructions in order to guarantee complete sealing. This prevents humidity penetrating the building connection joint and stops building damage in the long term.
ISO3-WINDOW SEALING SYSTEMS
One-stop shopping for a perfect seal
- Innovative and in line with the latest technical standard
- Regular monitoring of product quality
- 10-year functional guarantee* (a warranty for your customers too!)
- Optimally matched range of products saves time and increases safety
- Comprehensive consultation and fast delivery through our Service team
- Reduction of planning times and storage costs thanks to flexible logistics
* Under manufacturer's conditions (available on request for defined products).
BUILDING STANDARDS FOR SEALING
- ENEV § 6 airtightness
- Airtightness (DIN 4108-7)
- Sealing of outer wall joints with joint sealing tapes DIN 18542:2009
- Resistance to driving rain (DIN 18542)
- Thermal protection (EnEV § 7/ DIN 4108)
- Airborne sound insulation (DIN 4109)
- Fire protection (DIN 4102-1)
- Humidity protection (DIN 4108)
- Regional building laws