ISO-BLOCO MULTITECThe multifunctional tape with integrated film barrier
Reliable prevention of convective heat loss
ISO-BLOCO MULTITEC is an MF1-tested pre-compressed multi-functional tape with hybrid technology for creating 3-layer seals around window, door and other connection joints that are air tight, impermeable to driving rain and thermally insulating. This hybrid combination of flexible, impregnated foam and an air tight, moisture-regulating membrane film layer provides reliable and cost-effective joint sealing in accordance with the “inside tighter than outside” principle. Even when subject to extreme climate changes, ISO-BLOCO MULTITEC offers excellent structural movement compensation and due to its ability to continuously absorb movement; reliably prevents convection heat loss.
Air tight and economical even in maximum joint areas
- MF1-tested 3-level-sealing
- improved airtightness thanks to integrated membrane film
- cost-effective sealing of structural joints
- optimised storage costs thanks to wide sealing
- application range
- saves energy thanks to excellent thermal insulation and air tightness
- healthy living e nvironment due to optimising fRSI factor
- weather-resistant without additional measures (MF1)
- clear identification of the tape quality, dimension and inner side
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act and the recommendations of the RAL ”installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request).
High functional range for all dimensions
ISO-BLOCO MULTITEC is the hybrid further development of conventional multi-functional tapes with integrated film barrier layer. It is ideal for the requirements of energy-efficient joint sealing when installing windows or doors and when sealing structural and modular elements. In new builds and renovations, ISO-BLOCO MULTITEC can be applied directly to the building structure in combination with supporting frames and can be used for in front of wall installation in the insulation level. It offers the specified airtightness and maximum thermal protection for all types of building (e.g. KfW energy-efficient houses, passive houses and plus energy houses).