100% air tight, vapour-resistant and heat-resistant
The ingenious 3-in-1 solution for 100% joint airtightness
Where three products used to be required, one is now enough: ISO-BLOCO ONE. The multi-functional joint sealing tape with outstanding three-level functionality is 100 % air tight and vapour-resistant on the inside, provides thermal and sound insulation in the centre and more than 750 Pa resistance to driving rain on the outside.
One tape, numerous advantages
- high level of functional reliability thanks to tested resistance to driving rain of more than 750 Pa
- enormous reduction in heat loss by convection thanks to an a-value of zero
- absolute airtightness saves up to 200 l heating oil per year
- optimum drying effect for efficient mould protection
- 3-level seal in only one working step saves on both time and costs
- certified Passive House component
- can be fitted in any weather
- complies with Building Energy Act requirements and the RAL window installation principles
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Amazingly fast and straightforward fitting
ISO-BLOCO ONE is particularly suitable for the safe, straightforward and time-saving sealing of window and door connections.
The tape is glued to the window frame in one single working step – that's it! Professional window sealing could not be easier, more reliable and less time-consuming. ISO-BLOCO ONE comes as a pre-compressed roll of tape with a self-adhesive strip on one side. Standard sizes are available ex stock at short notice.
From passive energy houses to energy-related refurbishment
Thanks to its outstanding sealing characteristics, the all-rounder can be used both for passive energy houses and for refurbishing buildings. ISO-BLOCO ONE can be used to significantly reduce a building's convective heat losses, which has a positive effect on the energy balance.
In addition, the high drying effect reliably prevents mould formation.
The sealing solution for window construction depths over 82 mm.
ISO-BLOCO ONE „SET“ can be used for construction depths greater than 82 mm. Here, ISO-BLOCO ONE is combined with an extension tape (without inner sealing membrane). This allows windows with frame depths of up to 258 mm to be fitted without having to forego the advantages of our tried-and-trusted multifunctional window sealing solution.