ISO-CONNECT INSIDE CXair tight sealing for interior connection joints
The vapour diffusion impermeable special foil with low inherent rigidity
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE CX is a special water-resistant foil for the airtight and windproof sealing of connection joints and stands out on account of its optimum sd-value. Thanks to its high functionality this easy-to-install foil with a fleece surface reliably separates indoor and outdoor climates.
For outdoor area please use ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE CX.
Precise attachment to angled structures
- airtight and windproof, vapour diffusion impermeable
- resistant to driving rain and water impermeable
- special fleece surface which is good for plastering, painting or gluing over
- with self-adhesive strips for quick and effective installation
- low inherent rigidity but with a high tensile strength at the same time
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was valid 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
Straightforward installation on the window frame
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE CX is made of a synthetic fleece which is equipped with a self-adhesive strip for quick and effective application to the window frame.
Despite its tear-resistant properties the foil is extremely flexible, aiding exact application even on angled structures.
Ideal as a base for thermal insulation composite systems (WDVS)
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE XC is used for gluing over connection joints on windows, doors and panels. The additional plaster backing provides optimum adhesion for adhesive, plaster etc. and makes it ideal as a base for thermal insulation composite systems (WDVS).